Many of our rotary switches are MIL qualified to exacting electrical, mechanical and environmental standards. Standard rotaries can be configured with solder lug termination, PC termination, various angles of throw and multiple poles.
Mechanical encoders are also available for when an octal, binary coded decimal, hexadecimal and gray code output from a rotary switch is needed. Contact us for more information
• Fixed stop, adjustable stop or continuous rotation
• Multiple termination and cabling options
• Custom detents (clicks) and tactile feel
• Special operations such as pull-to-turn
• Modified shaft lengths and flats