Staco Systems is committed to excellence, and excellence is achieved through the support of high-quality, cost-effective suppliers. We seek to continually consolidate our supplier base, form long-term partnerships and concentrate our purchasing activities around a small number of preferred suppliers who demonstrate:
- Consistent conformance to all requirements: Quality, Delivery, Cost and Service
- 100% on-time, just-in-time delivery performance
- Outstanding service, support, flexibility, and responsiveness
- A dedication to continually making their processes and products more reliable and less costly
- Continuous improvement in all areas: quality, cost, delivery, and service
To support the success of our supplier partnerships, Staco Systems continually measures performance, communicates information, monitors corrective action, and periodically rates our suppliers’ standing among our overall supplier base.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the Staco Systems purchasing terms and conditions as they apply to each contract.
Conflicts Minerals Statement
This statement is in regards to the purchasing and use of raw materials, and the DoddFrank
Act, specifically section XV.